COVID-19 - CORONAVIRUS
In compliance with current coronavirus guidelines, New World Title & Escrow is implementing the following policies.
- Persons other than the signing parties (e.g. real estate agents, loan officers, family) may attend closings; however, everyone will be required to wear a mask. Masks will be provided to those who do not have their own.
- Paper checks will be accepted at settlement.
- Settlements will resume in our satellite locations in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
- Alternatives to in-office settlements (mobile-in home, curbside, remote video*) will be provided upon request.
- Settlement documents will be delivered prior to closing through our Qualia portal and clients are strongly encouraged to review and resolve any questions they may have prior to settlement.
- Clients are welcome to bring their own blue or black pens, otherwise, new - unsused pens will be provided.
- Earnest money deposits and other payments can be made using our Bankshot, our mobile payment app. Click here for instructions on how to use.
- Conference rooms will be disinfected between every settlement.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves will be available at our three main locations.
- Staff will be required to stay home if ill or exposed to persons infected with the virus.
*Remote online settlements are available only where permitted by lenders and government recording officials.